Low Down Payment Purchase Options to Help You Get in Your Home
There are many factors to consider when deciding how much money you would like to put down on a home. The best route for you depends on your personal and financial situation. For some, a larger down payment is the ideal situation; it can mean no PMI premiums to pay, more immediate equity in the home, and less overall interest to pay. Others are either not in a financial position to make a large down payment, or opt to put their money elsewhere, such as paying down debts and improving credit scores resulting in a better rate or keeping funds for education expenses, emergencies, or other investments.
At 1st Look Mortgage, we have the backing of multiple national powerhouse lenders and are in the position to get you approved with a low down payment, low interest rates, never any lender originator charges, and complimentary float-down rate locks so you can feel confident locking in your rate, knowing that if a lower one does pop up during your financing process, you will still be able to take advantage of it! Having an Expert Loan Adviser to guide you through your options can make your decision much less agonizing. Call or apply online today to discuss your low down payment options.
1st Look Mortgage, LLC Makes it Easy
- We put you first!
- Apply on our secure website or we can take your application over the phone!
- We can get back to you same day with your loan options!
- E-Sign and upload your documents electronically from the convenience of your home or office!
- Close your purchase loan at your home, office or any other convenient location!
- 1st Look Mortgage, LLC offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. 1st Look Mortgage, LLC will find you the loan that is right for you!!!