FHA Home Loan
FHA home loans are mortgage loans that have been insured by the Federal Housing Administration, an agency of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Lower down payment and credit requirements along with qualifications that are less stringent than non-FHA mortgages make this the easiest program to qualify for when buying or refinancing your home. In exchange for ease of approval, the homeowner pays a monthly insurance premium ranging from .45% to 1.05%, that remains intact for a minimum number of years or paid value of the loan, depending on the term of the mortgage is.
How it Works
- 15, 20, 25, and 30-year fixed-rate terms
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Pay off your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- Credit scores as low 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 96.50% Loan to Value
- Purchase with as little as 3.5% down
Call one of our Expert Mortgage Loan Advisers today to discuss the advantages of an FHA fixed mortgage and get you started with a great low rate today!
1st Look Mortgage, LLC Makes it Easy
- We put you first!
- Apply on our secure website or we can take your application over the phone!
- We can get back to you same day with your loan options!
- E-Sign and upload your documents electronically from the convenience of your home or office!
- Close your purchase loan at your home, office or any other convenient location!
- 1st Look Mortgage, LLC offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. 1st Look Mortgage, LLC will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
**1st Look Mortgage, LLC is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.