30-Year Fixed Rates are Very Low!
We would all love to pay off our mortgage loan in 15 years, but it may not be feasible for your budget and the amount of house that is right for your family. If you plan to stay in your home for the long haul a 30-year fixed rate provides a consistent payment that is, on average, one-third lower than a 15-year fixed.
In a Nutshell
- Increase your purchase power with a lower monthly payment
- Keep more money in your pocket to make savvy investments elsewhere
- Utilize a larger personal budget to pay for education or retirement contributions
- Ability to pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties or
- Pay more towards your principle when your budget allows
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy your primary home with as little as 5% down
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
Call one of our Expert Mortgage Loan Advisers today to discuss the advantages of a 30-year fixed mortgage and get you started with a great low rate today!